- 1 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 350 ml
- 240 ml water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 900 g , cubed
- 450 g bok choy, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste, and fry on moderate heat for 2-3 minutes to activate the spices.
- Add the coconut cream, water, and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Carefully add the fish pieces and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in large bowls.
If you can’t find bok choy, spinach is a great substitute.
658k cal per serving
- NET CARBS 7g 4%
- PROTEIN 49g 30%
- FAT 48g 66%
- FIBER 4g
TOTAL CARBS 10g