- 1 scoop of low carb protein powder
- 2 egg whites & 1 whole egg
- Teaspoon of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond meal or oats
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Sugar free maple syrup to serve
(This will make 1 big pancake or a two small)
Method – Step by step
- Whisk eggs, protein powder, almond meal/oats, almond milk and add the blueberries in
Add eggs into shaker along with almond meal.
- Once all mixed well together, add 1 tablespoon of butter to heated pan and pour protein mixture in pan
- When small bubbles start to form, lift up pancake to see golden tone to cooking side then flip.
- Lightly cook other side and then serve. Don’t want to cook for too long otherwise will get a rubbery consistency.
- Enjoy and serve with sugar free maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon