- 4 small slices of haloumi
- 1 cucumber
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of rocket
- 5 chopped walnuts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Big handful of shredded deli/ roast chicken
Method – Step by step
- Grill halloumi cheese 3-5 minutes on each side (or until you see nice grill marks)
- Prepare the salad by washing and cutting your veggies. Cucumbers into small slices and tomatoes in half.
- Chop your walnuts as well and combine in a salad bowl.
- Wash the rocket and throw it in the bowl as well.
- When the halloumi has grill marks or is crispy on both sides, arrange it on top of your salad with your shredded chicken, sprinkle some salt and dress with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.