- 12 Eggs
- 12 Large pieces of Thinly sliced ham or bacon, lightly sautéed
- Veggies of Choice – for cherry tomatoes, basil, onion, shredded carrot, mushrooms, shallots
Method – Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Grease up your Muffin/Cupcake Pan. Preferably spray with coconut oil, or smear lightly with coconut oil or butter.
- Press 1 slice of ham or bacon in to each muffin cup, so that the sides are completely covered to create a cup to hold the egg.
- Depending on your preferences you can either lightly whisk your raw eggs before pouring them into your ham cups or you can simply crack a single egg into each ham cup. If you do decide to whisk your eggs, this gives you the opportunity to fill out each cup with added vegetables such as onion, basil, tomatoes, shredded carrot or mushroom. Doing this will help you get your serve of vegetables and fibre in whilst also making your meal much more filling.
- Pop the muffin pan into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until eggs have set.