- Chicken parmesan450 g chicken breasts
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120 ml unsweetened marinara sauce
- 55 g (120 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 45 g (140 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
- 8 (140 g) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to broil, 430°F (220°C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. You can use a meat thermometer to make sure it’s 165°F (73°C). Remove the chicken and let it rest.
- In an oven-proof dish, add half the marinara sauce and place the chicken breasts on top of it. Pour in any remaining juices from the chicken.
- Top the chicken with the remaining marinara sauce, mozzarella, and finally the parmesan. Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
- Serve the chicken parmesan with leafy greens and tomatoes.
If you are a vegetarian, eggplant is s great substitute for chicken.
NOT A MEMBER YET? Try us out for FREE and get $150 worth of value 👉 HERE